counter easy hit

Friday, November 16, 2018

Download My Village PDF Free

My Village PDF
By:
Published on 2015-03-15 by Frances Lincoln Children's Bks


In a new edition of this special book, 22 nursery rhymes from Iran to Iceland and Samoa to Switzerland have been carefully chosen and beautifully illustrated by Mique Moriuchi. A celebration of cultural diversity, each poem appears in its original language (19 languages are included) next to an English translation so young children can delight in quirky, touching and funny verses from all over the world.

This Book was ranked at 27 by Google Books for keyword Children's Books Poetry children books.

Book ID of My Village's Books is OGO5oQEACAAJ, Book which was written by have ETAG "y5iTEu2sWhg"

Book which was published by Frances Lincoln Children's Bks since 2015-03-15 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781847806277 and ISBN 10 Code is 1847806279

Reading Mode in Text Status is false and Reading Mode in Image Status is false

Book which have "64 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryJuvenile Nonfiction

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is falseand in ePub is false

Book Preview


Download My Village PDF Free

Download My Village Books Free

Download My Village Free

Download My Village PDF

Download My Village Books

No comments:

Post a Comment